Made with simple ingredients, these Blueberry Muffins are soft, tender, and made with fresh blueberries.
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries washed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In second bowl, whisk eggs until smooth. Add the melted butter, milk, and vanilla, and whisk until combined.
- Add the second bowl mixture to flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Add the blueberries. Using a spatula, fold the blueberries into the mixture.
- Prepare a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Spoon the mixture between muffin cups.
- Bake muffins 15 to 20 minutes or until tops are no longer wet and a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out with crumbs.