Chocolate caramel is a delightful dessert to enjoy, especially during special occasions and holidays. Yet it is relatively easy to make. Here is a simple recipe to try out if you crave to make chocolate caramel.
Yield: 1.25 Pounds
- 1 cup maple or corn syrup
- 1/2 pound chocolate, grated fine.
- 3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- Butter, the size of a walnut
- Mix all the ingredients together into a saucepan.
- Put the mixture over medium heat and boil for around twenty minutes.
- Stir as little as possible.
- Pour into buttered loaf pan or dish and let it cool.
- Cut resulting block into smaller serving squares.