These easy healthy oatmeal cookies are sure to become a favorite, So delicious, they’re difficult to resist! But, if you’re looking for a soft buttery cookie that melts in your mouth this is not it!
These cookies are loaded with oaty texture, raisins, and are the perfect recipe to grab and go the whole week. Plus, they’re customizable! You can replace raisins with chocolate chips or nuts.
Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- 3 bananas
- 2 cups cups quick oats
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1/3 cup almonds milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, cream bananas, and apple sauce together until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla extract until combined.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the oats mixture and stir just until combined. Stir in raisins.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly spray with cooking spray. Using two tablespoons of dough per cookie, roll into balls.
- Bake cookies for 12-15 minutes or just until they start to turn light, golden brown on top.
- Cool 5 minutes on sheets, then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.