A martini coffee combines the bitter and bold flavor of coffee with the smooth and slightly sweet taste of vodka and Kahlua. It could be a great after-dinner drink or a happy-hours cocktail.
- 2 oz Freshly brewed expresso room temperature
- 0.5 oz Coffee Liqueur Kahlúa Original
- 0.25 oz Simple syrup
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- 1/2 cup ice cube
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice then add the cooled coffee, vodka, and simple syrup. Then add the Kahlua.
- Cover the shaker and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a martini glass, and filter out any remaining ice cubes.
- Garnish with coffee beans