Shrimp Stuffed Avocados
Shrimp, celery, shallot, red pepper, garlic dressed with a mayonnaise sauce and stuffed into avocado shells
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup green shallot minced
- 1/3 cup celery minced
- 1/4 cup red pepper minced
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Whisk sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, fresh parsley, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl to combine.
- Add the cooked shrimp, minced celery, red pepper, and green shallot to the bowl mixture.
- Mix all together perfectly.
- Cut the avocados in half and use a spoon to remove the pit.
- Fill the 1/2 avocado with the mixture and serve immediately.